Intype Introduces Innovative Wood-alike plastic material - Foam TPE
Have you ever wondered if there was a material that could be as beautiful and strong as wood, but without the need to cut down the woods, nor affected by dampness, moths?
It sounds like a dream, but it's already come true!
INTYPE Enterprise Co., Ltd. has developed an innovative raw material called **Foam TPE** Cellecotech®, which has the following advantages:
- No need to cut down forests : Foam TPE is made of synthetic resin and does not require the use of any wood or fiber.
- Easy to put into production : Foam TPE can be processed by extrusion, injection molding or hot pressing technology without complex equipment or processes.
- 100% recyclable of finished products : Foam TPE can be recycled, which means it can be recycled after use, reducing waste and pollution.
- Waterproof, insect-proof and anti-slip : The closed-cell structure of Foam TPE makes it naturally waterproof, resisting the effects of moisture and moisture. It also does not attract pests or mold, keeping it clean and hygienic. In addition, it has anti-slip characteristics for added safety and comfort.
- Better to use than real wood : Foam TPE not only has the look and feel of wood, but also has better physical performance than wood. It is lighter, softer, stronger, more wear-resistant, more resistant to aging and more weathering than wood. It is also more resilient, shock-absorbing, and soundproof than wood.
Foam TPE is a material suitable for a variety of uses, which can be used to make furniture, floors, wall panels, doors and windows, toys, garden landscaping, daily necessities, marina decks and more. It allows you to enjoy the natural beauty and warmth brought by wood, while also enjoying the convenience and benefits brought by modern technology.
If you want to know more about Foam TPE Cellecotech®, please contact INTYPE Enterprise Co., Ltd., we will provide you with professional services and advice.
Intype Introduces Innovative Wood-alike plastic material - Foam TPE | Plastic Profile Extrusion Solutions | Intype
Located in Taiwan since 1963, Intype Enterprise Co., Ltd. is a high efficiency plastic extrusion machines manufacturer. Their main plastic extrusion machines include, sustainable plastic extrusions, continuous bead foam machines, supercritical reaction pelletizers, medical tube extrusion lines and profile extrusion machinery. Their offerings also encompass medical tube extrusion lines and profile extrusion systems. Intype is committed to innovation, quality, and environmental sustainability, focusing on efficient, eco-friendly technologies.
Discover Intype's advanced Plastic Extrusion Machines, a blend of innovation and 60 years of expertise. Specializing in TPE Wood-like Profiles, Continuous Bead Foam, and Supercritical Reaction Pelletizing, our machines are designed for efficiency and sustainability. Ideal for B2B buyers in the plastic extrusion industry, our products range from Medical Tube Extrusion Lines to Profile Extrusion and Recycling Solutions. Intype machines are synonymous with quality, precision, and eco-friendliness, ensuring optimal performance and environmental responsibility. Join the forefront of plastic extrusion technology with Intype's reliable and advanced solutions.
Intype has been providing customers with high efficiency plastic extrusion machines since 1963, with both advanced technology and 50 years of experience, Intype ensures that each customer's requirements are met.