Multiple Layers Type Blown Film Extrusion
For combining many different polymers properties into a single structure, to meet with unique and multiple function requirement.
Resin : PP / PE / PLA / Biodegradable Plastic.
Characteristic of the Machine
1. Screw and barrel are designed to adopt the special compounding function to melt at high speed and homogeneous, also get greater output.
2. Spiral flow channel die is designed to stabilize melt flow. Optional rotating device is chosen and helpful to eliminate gauge band on the web.
3. Air / water rings are alum-alloyed special design for providing excellent and stable cooling. The combination of air and water cooling rings for water output and air blow stably working together, which results in excellent film transparency, film surface is evenly and glossy.
4. Take-off unit allows adjustment to the proper height and provides effective film cooling.
5. A variety of winders including manual, 2 bobbin type, 4 bobbin type, back to back winder with computerized tension control for high quality film. Computerized speed control system of take-off and winding units will provide precise winding quality, won' t cause tensile or broken of film.
- Auto Loading Feeder.
- Gravimetric Dosing System.
- Air Compressor.
- Chiller Cooling System.
- Corona Treater.
- Film Dry Device.
- Rotary Die.
- Embossing Roller.
- Width Controller.
- Thickness Measuring System.
- Electronic Tension Controller.
- Heat Slitting Device.
- Printing Device.
- Edge Position Controller.
- Bag Making Machine.
- Processing Equipment.
Shopping Bag / Packing Film / Agriculture Film.
Multiple Layers Type Blown Film Extrusion | Compounding, Pelletizing, Profile, Pipe & Film Manufacturer - Intype
Located in Taiwan since 1963, Intype Enterprise Co., Ltd. is a Multiple Layers Type Blown Film Extrusion | plastic extrusion lines manufacturer. Sold to over 80 countries in the last 50 years, Intype is specialized in providing extrusion plants and equipment for Compounding / Pelletizing, Profile, Pipe, and Film.
ISO and TUV CE certified with ERP system to provide high standard plastic extrusion processing lines. Cooperated with US and Japan to develop patented techniques, particularly in developing Supercritical Reactive Extruder for Biomass Plastics Pelletizing with Japanese patented special screw.
Intype has been offering customers high-quality plastic extrusion machinery since 1963, both with advanced technology and 50 years of experience, Intype ensures each customer's demands are met.